Best Transcription Services for Interviews:
Call or Text - (530) 913-3051
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find the best transcription services for interviews:
It is not easy finding the best transcription services for interviews. There are so many options of companies and individuals offering transcription services these days. How do you know which one to choose?
You might be tempted to go with the cheapest option. The prices do vary widely for the different services. But often the cheapest option is not the best solution.
Here are a few tips on finding the best service for your needs.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau. What is their rating? I would be leery of anybody who has a low rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Check Yelp reviews. Again, a lot of negative feedback is not a good thing.
- Ask colleagues who they have used in the past and what company they can recommend to you.
- How many years has the company you are considering been in business? Do they have experience transcribing interviews, particularly for your niche?
- Does the company you are considering answer their phone and/or emails? Communication is critical and a good service will answer their phone and emails quickly and responsively.
We know there are a lot of options when looking for one of the best transcription services for interviews. There are some that are charging extremely low rates, but they are paying their transcription team very low rates as well, sending it offshore, or giving lousy customer service. Remember the old adage, you get what you pay for.
We welcome you to try our services with a free 10-minute audio offer. When you upload a file to us, just type in 10 free minutes and you will get it free the first time you try our services. We have an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. We promptly reply to emails and phone calls. As one of our clients said when we asked why those chose us, "You were the only one that did not look like a scam." Our transcription team consists of some of the best in the business. They continually go the extra mile researching any unfamiliar terminology, proofreading their work carefully and getting their work done on time. All of our transcriptionists are based in the United States. We never send any of our work offshore or out of the country. We have been in business since 1990 and have been transcribing interviews since the very beginning.
Please feel free to send us an email or text or call us any time during normal business hours. Or Upload a file 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We look forward to working with you.